Tuesday, December 18, 2007

NEXT YEAR NORDIC HEAVEN




I don't expect you all have any money left after buying all those Hannukah, Christmas and Winter solstice gifts.


Well helpful Karen at Eurocrime has blasted your 2008 credit card to pieces with her list of Scandinavian crime fiction due out next year.


This is a serious list of must have crime fiction, and I think I might have to come out of retirement to pay for that lot.


OK I know the eyes are not as good as they were and the hands are a bit arthritic [a bit!!!!!!] but I must have those Nesbos, Larssons, Mankells.........




2 Comments:

Blogger Peter Rozovsky said...

I have lamented the lack of translated crime fiction availabe in English. Perhaps I was being short-sighted. Were, say, Jo Nesbo's, Fred Vargas's and Hakan Nesser's full lists available in English, you might have to make yourself useful around the neighborhood and pick up a bob or two trimming lawns to get the cash to buy the books.
==============
Detectives Beyond Borders
"Because Murder Is More Fun Away From Home"
http://www.detectivesbeyondborders.blogspot.com/

2:17 PM  
Blogger Uriah Robinson said...

Plus some shelf stacking in the local supermarket at night.

From Ali Karim of shots mag:

Just finished Stieg Larsson's THE GIRL WITH THE DRAGON TATTOO which for my money is one of the greatest crime novels I've read in a decade

Not much choice now I will have to order that in hardback.

4:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home