Monday, December 10, 2007

IT'S THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN


I have been very busy recently preparing for and worrying about a very important meeting today. I am involved in an attempt to keep open a CARE village for people with learning difficulties in Devon.

We will see what happens in the next few months?

But coming up in the next few days a new December/Christmas/Hannukah/New Year Special Quirky Quiz.

Some of the questions will be very difficult, and you will need a brain and memory the size of a small asteroid to get the correct answer. Others will be easy enough for even me to get, assuming that I had not set the questions. I am sure that does not make sense but you know what I mean.
I will name my favourite five best books, and reveal my best blogging moments of the year.

And I will award the Scraps Turkey for the worst book I have read this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home