You have until 1 January 2008!
Please send your answers to my new special competition email address at THBear08@gmail.com titled Quirky Quiz.
Here we go:
1) In which book was 40 kilos of cocaine smuggled into Italy from Montenegro?
2) Which crime writer was born in Racamulto, Sicily?
3) Which crime writer died in Lausanne, Switzerland?
4) "The day was hot and stifling, without a breath of air." Is the first sentence of a crime novel set in which city?
5) What apart from writing crime fiction did Raymond Chandler and Rex Stout have in common?
6) By what name is Salvatore Lombino better known?
7) Which detective has a housekeeper named Adelina?
8) Which famous crime writer also wrote a History of the War in the Aleutians?
9) Which detective tracked down a killer known as "Pit Bull"?
10) Which crime writer worked as a copywriter in an advertising agency?
11) Who starts a novel on a diet of Lemsip and Greek yoghurt?
12) Which city had sixteen different police forces?
13) Which detective should never play cards?
Good luck. I did not say it would be easy.