Wednesday, November 17, 2010

AROUND THE WORLD UPDATED



On 10 July I posted a map of the countries that had visited Crime Scraps in the previous thirty days.
On 25 August I updated the map but the time has come for a further update as there have been even more visitors from new countries ranging from Algeria to Zambia, Greenland to Guadeloupe, and Cameroon to Costa Rica.
The maps show the situation on 10 July 2010, and on 16 November 2010.

Update: On 18 November, I had a visitor from Laos. The map will need updating sometime. :o)

7 Comments:

Blogger Dorte H said...

They are fun these gadgets!

Waving my Danish flag; and I can see you have just had visitors from Turkey and Reykjavik.

8:16 AM  
Anonymous kathy d. said...

Wow! This is impressive!

When will the list of books which visited be posted? Am intrigued by this phrase: Algeria to Zambia, Greenland to Guadeloupe, and Cameroon to Costa Rica.

I have not come across books from these countries, so am quite curious (with one exception: Smilla's Sense of Snow for Greenland)

9:25 AM  
Blogger Uriah Robinson said...

Kathy, this map featured the countries from which visitors had come to the site. I am going to do a map of the countries where books were set which I read in 2010 some time in January 2011.
I was very surprised to get visitors from some of these countries.

9:53 AM  
Blogger Uriah Robinson said...

Dorte- I looked up your location to see if I have more than one visitor from Denmark.
I was very pleased one day to see that unless Jose Ignacio has a helicopter or private jet several visitors arrived from Spain. [Canary Islands, Andalusia, Galicia and Madrid].

10:01 AM  
Blogger sam millar said...

I can just about make out Belfast on the map, Uriah. Thanks for giving Requiems for the Departed a plug on your site. Sorry it's taken me so long to thank you.
Sam
Sam Millar

10:46 AM  
Anonymous kathy d. said...

Thanks for clarifying. I was wondering about books from these countries.

Great that the site has received so many visitors from so many countries.

12:54 PM  
Blogger Uriah Robinson said...

Thanks Kathy.

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home