Sunday, August 08, 2010

EUROCRIME REVIEW: BAD BOY: PETER ROBINSON


You can read my review of Bad Boy by Peter Robinson, the 19th book in the Inspector Banks series, at Euro Crime. There is no question in my mind that this will be yet another best seller for the Canadian based author.

Just a mention that the website Euro Crime under the superb stewardship of Karen Meek goes from strength to strength, and is a marvelous resource. A new feature on the review page is an archive with reviews split by reviewer.

You can read more about Peter Robinson and view a teaser for Bad Boy and a short interview video at Craig's Crime Watch website.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Norman - Excellent review : ). I like Alan Banks very much, too, and although I haven't read all of the Banks books, I've thoroughly enjoyed the ones I've read. Glad you do, too.

9:33 AM  
Blogger Uriah Robinson said...

Thanks Margot.
On Amazon UK there are a number of very poor reviews of this book. One of these states that it is unlikely that a "well brought up 24 year old woman" would go off with a handsome "Bad Boy".
I suspect the writer of that review has lead a very sheltered life, and has no female relatives. ;o)

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home