Sunday, March 08, 2009

QUOTE A DAY: APPEASEMENT


I have taken up the challenge posted at Dorte's DJS Krimiblog of putting up a quotation every day for a week. 
My Quote a Day challenge begins here and if you spot a theme in the quotations you might be right:

Round about glass five Churchill said, "Of course this is bound to make the Prime Minister shape up. I think we can safely conclude that appeasement is dead. This has got to be the point at which Neville stops being a mouse and becomes a man."

Alex said, "Mice don't shape up, they just get eaten."

From Second Violin by John Lawton    

1 Comments:

Blogger Dorte H said...

Oh, now it suddenly dawns on me why I have had 38 % British visitors today :O
What a great start with this quotation about the nature of mice and men.
I´ll be back (said the viking)

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home