Sunday, June 29, 2008

FINISHED, STARTED, NEXT ?



I have just finished The Bellini Card by Jason Goodwin [review to  appear on Euro Crime in due course] and started Echoes From The Dead by Johan Theorin. 
The highly praised Johan Theorin is another book very kindly given to me at CrimeFest by Karen of Euro Crime. 
After that I have a huge mountain of other books to read including the probable next in line The Ice Princess by Camilla Lackberg. 
This was given to me at CrimeFest by Maxine of Petrona, and as I  also received a signed copy of Philip Kerr's The One From The Other from Crimeficreader; I am a very lucky boy. 
It must be the beard. 

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

just landed on ur blog...
hmmm...this is interesting...i'll try some of them myself when i'm free!

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home