QUIRKY QUIZ: WINTER EDITION
I know you have been waiting to use those little grey cells to answer another quiz of extreme quirkiness.
One of the questions has nothing to do with crime fiction, but I told you the quiz was quirky, and it is topical.
1) Which President was Governor of two different states?
2) Raymond Chandler went to school at Dulwich College, which crime writers were educated at Stonyhurst, Scollard Hall, Cambridge High School and Abraham Lincoln High School?
3) How are Jeroen van Aken and the River Porciuncula connected?
4) I am seven and three, with Eve's favourite fruit, created in Sardinia, but I only live in China and the USA? Who and what am I?
5) What does an Icelandic policewoman do that would endear her to an Italian policeman?
6) Who disappears in Budapest, and who goes to find him?
7) Name the grandson of Mr Reich?
8) Who worked as an administrator in the British National Health Service?
9) Maurice Roy Ridley was a visiting professor at Bowdoin College, what is his claim to crime fiction fame?
10) Samarkand, and Snowden's Ladies Companion. What is the connection?
Some questions are easy, some are a little bit more difficult but do make an attempt and send your answers to email@example.com by 4 February 2008.