Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A TALENT OF BLOGGERS AT CRIMEFEST


I am not sure what the collective noun for a group of crime fiction bloggers is but with the arrival of Crimeficreader after lunch I was privileged to be allowed to take this photograph.
This group of talented superbloggers know more about crime fiction than I have forgotten about dentistry, and now I only remember the date my NHS pension cheque arrives in my bank account. 

They are the lovely ladies Petrona, Crimeficreader  , Euro Crime and some Irish guy who pushed his way into the photo but is extremely funny and has a very beautiful daughter. 

Bertie Ahern?  

No it is Declan Burke

5 Comments:

Blogger Karen (Euro Crime) said...

oh dear I look dreadful!...you could run a caption competition for this :-).

11:25 AM  
Blogger Uriah Robinson said...

No you don't.

2:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with Norm - no you don't, Karen.

For a dental & crime blog, I'm the only one not showing my teeth. And that's before the week of the chipped incisor!

Great to see you again, Norm. And this time I did not keep you (and your lovely wife) up until nearly two in the morning...

12:11 AM  
Blogger Uriah Robinson said...

It's OK the elderly don't need as much sleep ;0)

4:48 AM  
Blogger Peter Rozovsky said...

But have you forgotten more about crime fiction than Declan Burke knows about dentistry?
===================
Detectives Beyond Borders
"Because Murder Is More Fun Away From Home"
http://detectivesbeyondborders.blogspot.com/

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home