Tuesday, January 29, 2008

SVOLAZZI




The talented Maxine at Petrona has embellished my undeserved title as Euro Crime's Italian expert, upgrading it to "Euro Crime and everyone's Italian expert."




"Euro Crime and everyone's Italian expert, Norman Price, has done it again -- his review of Death's Dark Abyss by Massimo Carlotto has provided me with yet another author I simply must read."


Having been also quoted at the brilliant It's a Crime! (or a mystery...) in the last few days over the Totnes smelly cobbler caper I am in danger of becoming a little big headed.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think we'll all let you off on that one! "A little big headed" can be a fine thing for self-esteem!

7:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, Uriah, as cfr says.
You are modest and self-deprecating to a fault so your loyal readers and visitors want to show our appreciation of your thoughtful posts and reviews.

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home