Tuesday, February 09, 2010

PROLIFIC BLOGGER AWARD


Kerrie of Mysteries in Paradise has been kind enough to pass on to me a Prolific Blogger Award. I am really not sure if I deserve this but thanks very much Kerrie.

The rules:
Receiving this award means:
A Prolific Blogger is one who is intellectually productive, keeping up an active blog that is filled with enjoyable content.
1. Every winner of the Prolific Blogger Award has to pass on this award to at least seven other deserving bloggers. Spread some love!
2. Each Prolific Blogger must link to the blog from which /he or she has received the award.
3. Every Prolific Blogger must link back to this post, which explains the origins and motivation for the award.
4. Every prolific Blogger must visit this post and ad his/her name in the Mr Linky, so that we all can get to know the other winners. [Click here for the Mr Linky page.]

I don't usually like rules and regulations, I had too many of those in my 40 years in dentistry, but because it is Kerrie, who gave me the award and because it does give me a chance to give recognition to some wonderful blogs, I will be good for once.
I have tried not to duplicate Kerrie's own excellent [apart from me] choices here with this award so my awards go to:


Congratulations, and you don't have to do anything if you don't want to.

10 Comments:

Blogger JournoMich said...

Congratulations! It sounds like this award really means something.

Michele
SouthernCityMysteries

8:58 AM  
Blogger Maxine Clarke said...

Thanks, Norman, I am very honoured that you have given me this award. And, very well deserved in your case, also, of course!

11:33 AM  
Blogger Kerrie said...

I love the way these awards roll on to gather in friends

12:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well-done, Norman!!!!! I am very happy for you. Also, I'm glad that you chose Maxine, Rhian and Bernadette. I wanted to, myself, so I am glad that they've achieved the recognition they deserve.

1:04 PM  
Blogger Uriah Robinson said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

2:26 PM  
Blogger Uriah Robinson said...

Thanks Maxine, Margot, and Kerrie. I am always chuffed to get these awards, and am astonished that people who are working can find the time to blog so successfully.

2:34 PM  
Blogger Martin Edwards said...

Many thanks from me too!

3:31 PM  
Anonymous crimeficreader said...

Many thanks, Norm. I hope your stresses have eased now. Just spent a day on online job applications here. I rumble on...

10:38 AM  
Blogger Uriah Robinson said...

Thanks, crimeficreader. Unfortunately stresses a bit worse!
With online job applications being done here today as well. The multiple choice questions are enough to drive you insane, and they want them filled in for the most mundane jobs. Do these jobs exist or are they mirages to keep the applicants busy?

10:59 AM  
Blogger Rob Kitchin said...

Thanks, Norm - appreciated. I'm also not really one for all the rules, and I'm always the weak link in chain letters ... and I see that everyone I'd have passed this onto has it already! I'll mull over whether to pass on and who to, but thanks for thinking of the blue house.

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home