Tuesday, December 15, 2009

EUROCRIME REVIEW: WASHINGTON SHADOW



My review of Aly Monroe's second book in her Peter Cotton series Washington Shadow has been posted on Euro Crime.
I really enjoyed reading this book, and not only because it featured an interestingly named patrolman. This was a infinitely superior book to Maze of Cadiz with much more happening, a lot of interesting characters, and an evocative atmosphere that reeked of diplomatic intrigue.
I shall be keeping an eye out for the next book in Aly Monroe's Peter Cotton series.

2 Comments:

Blogger Maxine Clarke said...

I loved your review of this book, Norman, and I am so glad you liked the second more than you liked the first. I have the first one to read, now, and am rather looking forward to it!
BTW, the Donna Leon was posted today ;-)

12:45 PM  
Blogger Uriah Robinson said...

Thanks very much Maxine, I look forward to the Donna Leon.

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home