Sunday, July 26, 2009

GLASTONBURY



I have started reading Relics of the Dead by Ariana Franklin and my review will be posted on Euro Crime in due course. The story is set in Glastonbury which gives me the opportunity to post some photographs I took in March this year.
I did not climb the Tor, that is for younger and fitter visitors.
There have been two previous books in the Adelia Aguilar series, Mistress of The Art of Death which won the CWA Ellis Peters Historical Award and The Death Maze.

Review of The Death Maze.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dorte H said...

I am glad you took the opportunity! They are gorgeous.

The police tape in the window - is that where the murder took place? ;)

6:34 AM  
Blogger Uriah Robinson said...

I will post more over the next few weeks if I remember.
My retired police contacts would say that with the amount of paperwork they had to do it would take 900 years to check out the scene of crime. ;o)

6:48 AM  
Blogger Peter Rozovsky said...

Very nice. I read Mistress of the Art of Death and enjoyed its unobtrusivre research. I also liked the author's note about Henry II. He was one of the English monarchy's top Henrys.
==============
Detectives Beyond Borders
"Because Murder Is More Fun Away From Home"
http://www.detectivesbeyondborders.blogspot.com

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home