Tuesday, May 05, 2009

NUMBER 5,000!



On 18 February I managed to insert a sitemeter and yesterday I had visitor number 5,000 [from New York state] to Crime Scraps. Thank you all for those 5,000 visits because I never thought I would get a 1,000 visitors in a year, yet alone 5,000 in two and a half months.
The really interesting phenomenon is the world wide appeal of crime fiction because I have had visitors from an astonishing 92 countries, if you count Hong Kong and Gibraltar as countries, and 90 if you don't. From Argentina to Yemen and Burkina Faso to Mongolia and Cambodia to Chile there are intelligent readers captivated by crime fiction books. I hope you have all found something to interest you.

5 Comments:

Blogger Dorte H said...

Congratulations!

I also enjoy my sitemeter and each and every visitor - except the spammer from Taiwan last week :D

11:30 AM  
Blogger Uriah Robinson said...

Thanks Dorte. My number one son is in Taiwan but he only arrived there yesterday so the spammer can't be him. ;o)

12:14 PM  
Blogger Kerrie said...

Well done Norman. It is a good feeling to see that people actually do want to read your blog isn't it?

3:46 AM  
Blogger Uriah Robinson said...

Thanks Kerrie.

5:23 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations on 5,000 visitors!

My you reach 5 million by year's end.

CJ

6:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home